Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My First Cards

I have been gathering supplies and procrastinating for so long, that I didn't think I would ever get anything made!! So here they are, the first cards I have ever made.

So many firsts today. First time using my versamark pad, a clear stamp, embossing powders, my heat gun, dimension magic, my zyron machines (I love these!!)
I used my Cricut too!!I had a lot of fun making these and I feel a great sense of satisfaction. The photos do not do the dimension magic justice.
This first card I made was for my good friend, Laura for her Birthday. I stamped the hear with a versamark pad, repeating a pattern. I then embossed with gold opals and used my heat gun to melt and seal. I also embossed the edges by dipping the heart edges in the versamark pad. I then filled all the empty space with dimension magic. This photo really does not do it justice. I used my zyron machines to glue everything and I used a rubon for the 'precious' then used dimension magic on it. Finally I added a few stick on diamontes for bling.
I made this for a girlfriend who now has her third daughter... discovered premade chipboard sayings can disguise embossing horrors!!

This card just came from my imagination... When you are on a roll stick to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment