Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Countdown is on!!

Only 11 more sleeps before I begin my journey to the Scrapbooking and Papercraft expo. Can you tell I am excited??

I now have 271 scrapbooking videos on my Creative Zen. I will have lots of time on public transport to watch them and learn from them.

I will post a list of the best ones when I return.
I got quite a lot from 'The Pink Stamper' and Dan (Dan99)

I have also downloaded the bus and train timetables today and now that J is sleeping I am going into the craft room to get my expo kit together.

As another weekend draws to a close....

2 comments:

  1. Gosh you're good. I can't believe you have so many posts and that you've kept up with the running. It's one of my dreams to post every day and to run every day. You'll help me get there. At the moment I'll just stick to swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting is getting easier, I have to admit. I just listened to a fellow talk on the Ellen show about reducing sugar intake to reduce your waist line so I think I will give that a try as the exercise thing is just not doing it - but I will keep it up as well!!
    Trying to get some things together today to take to scrap at your house tomorrow. What a dilema!!

    ReplyDelete