Monday, May 18, 2009

8 Things

8 things I'm looking forward to :
1. Seeing my big kids in 17 days
2. A long bus ride with nothing to do but watch videos and read
3. Going to the Scrapbooking and Papercraft Expo in 19 days
4. Day 2 of Week 3 of the C25K Program
5. Finishing the scrap pages of our NZ holiday...taken 6 years ago
6. Getting our taxes done
7. Seeing Jerremy after 7 days without him
8. Being the Grandmother of a beautiful family!!

8 things I did yesterday :
1. Had dinner with friends
2. Cuddled a baby girl
3. Told J & S I love them
4. Cleaned my house
5. Watched Hotel Rwanda
6. Spoke to my Step Mum
7. Ate a yummy breakfast cooked by S
8. Went to bed early with J

8 things I wish I could do :
1. Afford to open a scrapbooking shop!!!
2. Live closer to my big kids
3. Be debt free.......sigh!!!!
4. Loose weight overnight
5. Cure my allergies
6. Remember everything I learn on a daily basis
7. Find a teaching job
8. Finish our renovations

8 things or shows I've watched lately :
1. Ellen
2. Desperate Housewives
3. All Saints
4. Fireworks
5. Funniest Home Videos
6. Bones
7. Cricut Tutorials
8. Sunrise

8 of my favorite blogs :
6.) Dan99

No comments:

Post a Comment