Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Labour Day

Last night I finished week 1 of the C25K program. Shins are pretty good. My personal trainer commented that I have a lot of 'heel strike' when I run so I tried to be more flat footed last night. It seemed to help as my shins are not any sorer today. I am still reeling from the PT session on Friday. Today it a weights day so I am going to do some at home.

I finally went through my clothes and have two big bags to go to vinnies. I also went through some of Jerremy's and added a few more bags to the vinnies collection. Jerremy's bed has arrived and will be delivered this week. I can't wait to get started on decorating his room. Will be interesting to see if I can keep it a secret. He doesn't usually go in that room so it should be OK.

Today's thought: Why does the camera 'put on 10 pounds'? Is there any explanation?

No comments:

Post a Comment