Sunday, May 31, 2009

Eatin' Beets LO

So finally...here it 'tis.. my first LO in over a year.

It took me 9 hours to complete, with very few interuptions I might add. Oh yeah there was that scrappers block!!

If I continue at this rate, don't take any more photos I should have what photos I have, done about 2079.

I had the layout in so many different arrangements before I settled on this one. I am happy how it turned out. I don't really like journaling and after I read it I knew I need to add more in.

I had loads of fun making this and a big thankyou goes out to the girls from my 'scalhints' yahoo group, Sher, Denise & Heather for their help in the wee hours of my morning.


Sher sent me the SVG of the beetroot I used. Isn't he cute. Have learnt from this experience to not use fluffy paper for piecing. Too hard to make look perfect.


Would love to hear some comments...and ways to make this whole process quicker!!!

Cheers Jilly :D










No comments:

Post a Comment