Sunday, February 14, 2010

Scraps of Us - February Card Challenge

I was introduced this weekend to a new Blog/forum - Scraps of Us.
Chloe says "the criteria is simple - a technique and a colour:

*scallops and *green! (you can use small amounts of other colours like I have done)"

Here is what I played with tonight


The story behind this ~
I made this card for Jesse my eldest son.  His favourite colour is green so it was perfect.
Growing up away at boarding school meant lots of endings to phone calls where I expect to hear a "Love You". Now teenage boys being as they are a "Love You" was hard to come by especially within ear shot of mates.  So we compromised and it has stuck.
Now the amaxing thing is that as soon as Jess hit 18 he has told me "Love You" at the end of every call.  It doesn't matter who hears and he can even give me a hug and kiss in front of his mates.
Gosh I Love that boy!!
Jilly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment