Friday, February 12, 2010

A few more cards

I just can't bring myself to buy another Birthday card. A. they are so expensive B. they just aren't that nice and C. I love to make them myself.

Here is the Birthday Card I made for Amity

Here's Leesa's - All of a week early, I got the dates wrong...silly me!!


I have been really busy this week with work so every spare moment at home I have been working on my card organiser.  I have it all together except the front cover.  I am wanting to put some wonderful saying on the front...like a gift of a card is a gift from my heart...or something like that but I am no good at writing that stuff and I have searched for quotes but just can't find the right one.  I had less trouble naming my three children I can tell you !!


Jilly xx












1 comment:

  1. Just love your cards! LOL @ being early - better than being late I guess :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete