Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well, I have finally done it. I am a BLOGGER!!
Now to ammend my profile as I think I will need an extra few hours in that 36 hour day to keep this up to date. Today was Middle Girls 15th Birthday. Spent all day making her a card. I stamped the image (used 'Charlie Horse' by Laurie Wilson) and scanned it and worked on it in Inkscape. I coloured it and then printed it out. I still need to learn about glues and adhesives on cards. I am at the moment just using some cheapo clear glue but it warps the cards. So will investigate this further.
If I had copics I think it would have been easier to do it that way rather than print from a computer, though I did like to manipulate the image and add the 'birdie' on the rump.

**Happy Birthday Big Girl**

No comments:

Post a Comment