Thursday, April 30, 2009

Week 1, Day 2 - C25k

Two days down. I know I should have a days break between but I am wanting to start week 2 next week. Tonight I ran before Balance. It worked well, running is definately getting easier. And I really love the podcasts by Nicole. My thighs are a little tight and I am starting to feel the twinges of pain in my shins. Tomorrow is personal training so I will make it known that I want to NOT do any sprints on the tredmill!! I want to save these shins as much as possible.

It is really amazing at the diffence exercise can make, those endorfins are good stuff!!.. My mood was sliding just a few short weeks ago. I now feel like I have purpose and direction again. Oh and I now have four burners again on my stove...it's the simple pleasures in life. Thank goodness for handy friends - am so grateful that I will be cooking up a storm as repayment!!

Todays insight: Try to see experiences through the eyes of a child. Get back in touch with the basics, the world is ours to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment