Saturday, November 21, 2009

Myles' Birthday Card - Back Blogged

Yes Jerremy has finally been invited to a Birthday party - invitation and all.
This is the card I made for Myles - I just can't bring myself to buy another card, why would I!!


I am really proud of this card because I didn't use a sketch, I actually had an original thought and went ahead with it.  It took me about 30 minutes roughly, I'm a bit of a slow thinker!!  Now it wasn't all that advanced but, hey, we all have to start somewhere.

Materials Used:
Cricut for lettering - don't know what happened with the shadow not being the right size but I still went with it anyways!!
Random cardstock and paper - as usual
Clear Hooray! stamp repeated 3 times
Random Ribbon
Car sticker popped on foam tape
Kindyglitz
Jilly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment