Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Tags - Back Blogged

This year I have wrapped all our presents in red and white striped paper.  Simply stunning I think.

At our last monthly scrapping get together I made a few gift tags as a make and take for the gang.  I had some supplies left over so spent a few hours today making up these beauties.  I was really happy with how they turned out.



Materials used: (I'm shocking with details - get used to it!!)
Tags cut on cricut
Random cardstock
Kaisercraft Merry Christmas stamped in silver
Gold stamped edges
Kaisercraft Christmas Tree stamp in purple
Rhinestones in co-ordinated colours
Kindyglitz

I should have taken a photo pf the back.  I stamped on the journalling lines from the same Kaisercraft Christmas set and wrote on it with while uniball pen.

Still have a few more to make - but I just love how they turned out.
Jilly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment