Monday, August 17, 2009

A Day of Scrapping

Well I have done it!! I have finally finished a LO for a challenge ([NoCrapJustScrap])and it is not even the end of the month. I started it yesterday and came unstuck when I decided to try to make the rubon. Instructions that I followed can be found here http://www.rubberstampingfun.com/rnapage.html
My only advice would be to NOT spray hairspray on the print after to seal. It tends to react with the ink and go speckled.

I loved using the cricut to cut the tools and in hindsight I probably should have made the mower a dyecut too.

But all in all I am very happy with the way it turned out. Look out world...do I have some LO mojo or what????

I also spent some time scrapping with a friend today. The kids had a play date and I helped her make some cards.

This is what we did.



I think she did a fantastic job and the cards look just great.
We are going to make Father's Day gifts next week so stay posted.

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout!! Those cards are really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee, Thanks for the comment. So what led you to my page? I have just checked out your blog and OMG you are good!! I just love your work - everything is finished off so nicely. This is how I hope to be. I am boardering on OCD when it comes to my LO's or cards.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete