Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rudolph Club 2009

This year I have decided to get organised BEFORE Christmas instead of not being organised at all.


I have joined to Rudolph Club on 123scrapbook.com. Every two weeks they are providing us with a new card layout and full instruction on how to make it.

I am making 3 of each card so at the end of the 24 weeks I should have 36 carefully created cards. The biggest problem will be deciding on who should receive on. They should go to friends and family who will appreciate the time and love that went into making them. So if you receive a store bought card from me this year know that you didn't make the grade!!


Here is the first one I attempted, titled 'Peace & Joy'. It incorporated a few new techniques and was very fun to make.


The Second card is '25' I started this last week and finished it yesterday.

My biggest challenge is not having the same materials and having to improvise.




No comments:

Post a Comment